Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Welcome to Build Bench.

Build bench  is a mainly a project resource/blog that I have created to log my activities in my spare time. I also think that some of the stuff I'm working on is worth posting. I'm taking a lot of projects and adding to them in one way or another. Working on electronics projects and also a bit of woodworking(which I'm not really good at). Straying from those two points I'll be incorporating a lot of other subjects that go hand in hand with the projects I'll be working on. 

I would like to see an evolution of blog here. Starting off with simpler projects and moving up and up in technical difficulty. So far I've built a few things, and incorporated half of my living space into this kind of stuff. Now I want to take it a little further and monitor my progress while doing it. Note that this isn't really going to be a step by step explanation of things here. There will be many links to referenced material. I will probably only really expand on things or explain them in detail if they're A: My Idea or B: Not explained clearly or referenced anywhere else. 

So in general you can expect to see a lot of articles being pushed out at one time or another. Videos will be published to the BuildBench Youtube channel and written materials and other references will be added to the BuildBench WP site for the time being. 

Its kind of an extra burden to try and publish this stuff all the time but I think I can keep up with it and maybe earn an income from it. Don't get me wrong either my primary motive isn't money here. I think I could actually create quality content and at the same time contribute to the subjects I'm writing about. Not that I'm a genius or anything but if I can get into this kind of work and bring things to succession, I think I could inspire others to do the same and get into more technical disciplines. But anyways thats enough writing for now, this will have to suffice for an introductory article/blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment